REB-1A - Request to Exit Push Bar by Alarm Controls
REB-1A provides mechanical activation for electronic release in a reliable, durable exit bar. Designed for use on electronically locked, non-fire-rated doors or as an initiate device for a delayed egress timer. Pressing the bar activates internal mechanical switches to release the lock.
Features and Benefits:
- Low profile design requires only 1/4" movement for activation.
- Mechanical action activates DPDT relay.
- SA rated output to allow free egress or initiate an exit delay timer.
- Redundant switches ensure reliable, fault tolerant operation.
- All metal construction.
- Includes 16ft 22 AWG6 conductor cable and armored door cord.
- Indoor operation.
- REB-1ADURO with Duranodic (US40) finish.
- Max current 1.5A at 30 VDC.
Operating Temp: -4° to +185°F (-20 to +85°C).