RT1050L - RITE Touch® Digital Glass Door Lock by Adams Rite
Surface-mounted RITE Touch digital glass door lock provides flexible, keyless access control for all-glass openings.
The RITE Touch RT1050 digital door lock provides keyless access control for all-glass openings. The RITE Touch makes extending access control to all-glass single doors, or double doors with fixed leaf, convenient and affordable while maintaining aesthetics. This surface mounted digital all-glass door locking solution requires no modification to the glass and provides greater flexibilty and access control for interior applications.
Affordable and convenient keyless access control.
- Easy surface-mounted bracket installation without the need for any connecting wires or glass modification.
- For use with single doors or double doors with fixed leaf.
- Choice of thumbturn (1050D) or lever (1050L) to meet accessibility requirements.
- Thin, low profile surface mounted design.
- Programming via sleek touch screen interface.
- Maintains a clean, wireless appearance for all-glass entryways.
Enhances security for interior doors.
- Access control via card reader or keypad; Reader supports up to 40 credential cards.
- Visible operation status; Optional automatic locking; break-in and damage alarm.
- Emergency access power capable; Powered by 4 x AA Alkaline batteries.
Operation: This surface-mounted glass door lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using the touch-screen or by using provided MIFARE® credential cards. The lock features two modes of unlock from the inside of the door: either with the thumbturn or accessibility lever of the RT1050D or RT1050L respectively, or by using the override button.
Function: The Adams Rite RITE Touch® Digital Glass Door Lock is available in Lever (L) function.
Strike: Surface-mounted strike for inactive leaf of paired glass doors provided.
Door Thickness: 7/16" to 1/2" [11.1 mm to 12.7 mm] thick glass doors.
Lock Body: Comes in an elegant mirrored finish.
Front Body: 9/16" x 2-7/8" x 7-5/16" [14.3 mm x 73.0 mm x 185.7 mm].
Back Body: 1-15/16" x 3-1/16" x 7-1/2" [49.2 mm x 77.8 mm x 190.5 mm].
Operating Tempatures: +5 to +130F [-15 to +5SC]. Designed for indoor applications only.
Bolt: Twin bolts measuring 13/32" [10.3 mm] diameter with 1-1/8" [28.6 mm] throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2-1/8" [54.0 mm] throw.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate, AA batteries (x4), credential cards (x4), single door magnet, bolt extensions, thin door plate, and mounting screws.