P8801-MLR Pullman Rim Exit Device by Adams Rite
The P8800 Series Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device is designed for narow stile aluminum (P8800), hollow metal and wood (P8700) applications that require a life-safety exit device with a Pullman latching solution.
When the door closes, the 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel Pullman latchbolt nests inside the strike assembly and the smaller deadlatch rests on the strike assembly activating the deadlatching feature. When the active pushbar is depressed, both the Pullman latchbolt and the smaller deadlatch are retracted, allowing the door to open. Compatible with Adams Rite 74R1 Electric Strike for fully preload capable solution.
Suitable for use on single doors, or with mullion on pairs of doors. Designed for optimal performance in high-use areas.
Features and Benefits:
- UL 305 Panic Hardware.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 1.
- Motorized Latch Retraction (MLR).
- Available in Clear Anodized (628), Dark Bronze Anodized (313), and Black Anodized (335) finish.
Push Bar Length
Standard sizes dimensioned for 36" [914.4 mm] openings.
Active pushbar and back bar made of extruded aluminum, available in choice of finishes.Handing Device is non-handed.
Device is non-handed.
- Suitable for use with all door thickness.
- Can be used with trim on 1-3/4" thick doors, up to 2-1/4" door thickness.
- When cylinders are required, select rim cylinder length based upon door thickness.
Minimum 2" stile. Fits ultra-narrow, narrow, medium and wide stile aluminum doors.
2-1/2" when fully projected, 1-3/4" when dogged.
Standard dogging with 3/16" hex key.
Device mounted using standard type 'F' self-tapping screws. Rivnuts are provided for the P8700 only.