EX76 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device by Adams Rite
The EX76 CVR Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with concealed vertical rods for two-point locking. The EX76 design features easily adjustable concealed rods and latching assembly designed for easy installation, maintenance, and adjustment.
When the door closes, the latching assemblies extend into the header and threshold, locking the door at two points. When the active pushbar is depressed, both the top and bottom latching assemblies are retracted, allowing the door to open. Designed for use on single or pairs of doors. Suitable for low, medium and high traffic areas on aluminum and hollow metal applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Modern, contoured design with matching metal end caps.
- Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles to ensrue durability in high-use applications.
- Rim Exits meet ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards and are capable of operating under preload.
- Available in Clear Anodized (628) and Dark Bronze Anodized (313) finish.
Push Bar Length
Standard sizes dimensioned for 36" [914.4 mm], 42" [1,066.8 mm], and 48" [1,219.2 mm] openings.
- Impact bumper to reduce noise from the initial device activation.
- Return control to dampen the sound and control the device returning to its resting state.
- Horizontal and vertical guides decrease the scrapng sound of the active push bar on the static back bar.
Minimum 2-1/2" stile. Fits narrow, medium and wide stile aluminum doors.
Suitable for doors with up to 3/16" stile wall thickness.
Standard model adjusts from 34" to 44" above finished floor.
Standard dogging with 3/16" hex key.
Select any standard 1" to 1-1/4" [25.4 mm to 31.8 mm] length, 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder.
Standard unit adjustable to maximum 96" door height with device mounted at 34" centerline above finished floor, up to 62" above the selected
2-1/2" when fully projected, 1-3/4" when dogged.
Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-3/4" door thickness. Thick door kit required when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
Active pushbar and back bar made of extruded aluminum. Matching metal angled end caps.