E250 - Switch Lockout by Abus
The switch lockout can be used to block most standard wall switches. The device has a clear polycarbonate housing that is easily mounted on top of the switch using existing plate screws. To lock the switch out, just slide down the cover and put a padlock through the hole at the bottom of the housing. The device is clear so that workers can see which position the switch currently is in. The unique sliding mechanism uses no hinges which makes the switch lockout more robust and less likely to break accidentally.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-quality polypropylene: long-lasting and robust.
- Easy installation: Remove the screws from the wall switch plate and use them to mount the device onto the plate.
- Sliding mechanism makes the device very easy to use.
- Offers extra durability with hinge-less design.
- Holds 1 padlock with up to 5/16" shackle diameter.