25/70 - Diskus® Padlock by Abus
The 25 Series combines physical strength and outstanding durability with the extra security of an 8-pin Hi-Tech cylinder providing more than 8,000 key differs with a reversible dimply key for user convenience.
The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
Features and Benefits:
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection.
- High precision reversible key with 8,000 key differs.
- Spare keys can only be ordered with assigned code (supplied with 5 keys).
- 100% non-corrosive stainless steel inside and out.
- Shackle made from hardened steel.
- Anti-cut plate.
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology provides maximum strength and pry resistance.
- Key retaining: lock retains key until locked.
- Made in Germany.
Operation and Use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft.
- To secure lorries, transporters, cellar doors, factory gates, etc.
- Ideally used with Abus Diskus® Hasp No. 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (KD) and Keyed Alike (KA). All No. 25 Padlocks come with 5 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 25 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Note: Abus carries a limited amount of key numbers for each padlock series. Please confirm with Abus (1-800-352-2287) if a specific key number is valid with this series. Most Abus key numbers cannot be matched with other padlock models.