20/70KA-161262 - Diskus® "Ultimate Security" Padlock by Abus
The 20 Series is the highest evolution of the famous 24 Series DISKUS locks. The cylinder has been improved by adding the ABUS PLUS cylinder which offers the highest protection against manipulation with 250,000 key differs, drilling and pulling protection. The shackle has been improved with a high quality stainless steel. The lock is virtually pickproof and extremely strong and should be used when you want the ultimate security in a disc lock.
The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
Features and Benefits:
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection.
- 100% non-corrosive stainless steel inside and out.
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology provides maximum strength and pry resistance.
- Shackle made from high quality stainless steel.
- Anti-cut plate.
- ABUS-Plus disk cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs, drilling and pulling protected.
- Made in Germany.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (KA). All No. 20/70 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).