160HB/50-50 - Combination Padlock by Abus
The 160 Series combination padlock has a high quality chrome plated. This plating allows the lock to stand up to even the harshest of elements. The unique front dial design makes it the easiest combination padlock to operate on the market today. This padlock also allows the user to set the combination to whatever 3 or 4-digit code they prefer. This combination of ease and durability makes it one of the best quality combination padlocks.
ABUS Marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use. Rust-free security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid chrome-plated zinc body.
- Hardened steel shackle.
- Polished chrome finish for superior weather resistance.
- Individually resettable 4-digit code.
- Ergonomic front dials.
Operation and Use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft.
- Suitable to secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- Ideally used with Abus Hasp No. 100.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).