158/50 - Combination Padlock by Abus
The 158 Series resettable padlocks have a solid body made from zinc die-cast which provides excellent corrosion resistance. It comes standard with a hardened steel shackle for maximum cutting resistance. It is resettable to any 3 or 4-digit combination and the front dials make for one-hand operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid body made of zinc die-cast.
- Double bolted shackle.
- Shackle made from hardened steel.
- Individually resettable 4-digit code.
Operation and Use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft.
- Suitable to secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- Ideally used with Abus Hasps No. 100, 110, 300.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).