A400K - Combination Padlock (With Key Option) by American Lock
American Lock combination padlocks, for use on lockers, bicycles and utility cabinets, feature a stainless steel case and a three-number combination dial. They are available with key control for supervisory access and a choice of dial face colors: blue, red, black, or green.
Featuring exclusive, patent-pending BlockGuard® Anti-Shim Technology, these enhanced combination locks feature a unique flat latch that deters shimming - a method of violating the lock by inserting a specially designed tool into its latch mechanism.
An automatic scrambler moves the dial upon shackle closing to ensure that the lock is secure once closed.
Features and Benefits:
- BlockGuard® Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the late mechanism.
- 40-number dial with 3-number combination.
- Automatic scrambler feature (automatically moves the dial upon closing the shackle for extra security).
- For use on lockers, bicycles, utility cabinets.
Best Used For:
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
Colored Dials: The No. A400 Padlock is available in Black (BLK), Blue (BLU), Green (GRN) & Red (RED). All colors are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from American Lock.
Key Control: The A400K Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Purchase Orders: We do accept Purchase Orders from public schools, universities and institutions. You can fax all PO's to us at 301-948-1029.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A400K Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.