7501C-12VDC-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The 7500 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
The 7501C Series electric strike is ideal for fire rated applications with pre-load conditions caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condtiion that could cause door bind. The heavy duty stainless steel construction provides the strength and durability required to accommodate fire rated latchbolts up to 3/4" throw.
What is Pre-load?
Simply stated, door preload is pressure exerted on a door, that is transfered to the keeper of the electric strike by the latch. A number of conditions can cause door preload including pressure from HVAC systems, thick door seals or heavy weatherstripping, misaligned, damaged, bent, warped doors, or user anticipation. When pressure is applied to some models of electric strikes, the keeper may not release because the pressure binds it against the latch. Door preload can prevent the smooth unlocking of the electric strike or even disable it - preventing the door from being opened.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only).
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Strike body depth 1-11/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM- Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.