493B - Grip Tight Circuit Breaker Lockout by Master Lock
Master Lock offers innovative, patented and patent pending devices for the effective lockout of electrical shut-off points, including circuit breakers, and electrical plugs.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Secure and simple mounting for a solid lockout. Holds tight with simple thumb turn and clamping handle.
- Model 493B fits standard height and tie-bar toggles.
- Narrow profile permits side by side breaker lockout.
- Compact devices are easy to carry and easy to store.
- Accepts all American Lock® and Master Lock® safety padlock shackle and lockout hasp diameters.
- Durable construction with powder coated steel and reinforced polymer allows operation in harsh environments.