427 - Labeled Snap-On Lockout Hasp by Master Lock
This anodized aluminum and stainless steel hasp made by Master Lock holds up to 5 padlocks and is designed to be used in lockout/tagout systems in compliance with the OSHA 1910.147 standard.
Lockout hasps are integral parts of a successful safety lockout program, providing effective multi-person lockout.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Labeled Red Lockout Hasp.
- Red lockout hasp with tagout identification for multiple workers.
- Combines multiple-person lockout and tagout identification.
- Features an easy-to-apply "snap-on" advantage with it's spring-loaded locking arm.
- Fits more lockout points than alternative rivet-hinge labeled lockout hasps.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction for combined corrosion-resistance and strength.
- Complete with high visibility, re-usable, write-on safety labels (English, French & Spanish) - identify the responsible person, then erase for the next job.
Dimensions: 2-7/8" x 7" (7.3cm x 17.8cm) with 1-3/4" x 2-1/8" (4.4cm x 5.4cm) inside jaw diameter.