40KADPF-0501 - Shrouded Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 40KADPF Discus Padlock features a 1-9/16" (70mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance. The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The 3/8" (10mm) diameter shackle is 5/8" (16mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks.
- 2-3/4" (70mm) wide stainless steel lock body resists corrosion.
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance.
- Double deadbolt locking for superior pry resistance.
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (40KADPF). All No. 40 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle: 3/4" (Standard).