3520 - Electronic Latch by RCI
The 3520 Electronic Latch fits a variety of applications with multiple mounting configurations and simple installation and operation.
Applications: Buildings, Hotels, Lockers & Cabinets.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple transition from mechanical to electronic access.
- "Push-to-close" convenience for any application - retrofit or new installation.
- Accepts signals from any electronic actuation soruce.
- Frame-side mounting simplifies wiring.
- Single or multi-point latching.
- Permits remote monitoring, audit trails and alarming.
- Works with a variety of door mounted mechanical latches.
- 12VDC standard, 24VDC model available.
- Available in side and front mount and left, right and center latch bolt orientation.
- Enclosure and latch bolt made of thermoplastic.
- Voltage: 12-24VDC. Current: 200mA. Duty: Continuous.