2962 Automatic Flush Bolt by Rockwood Hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Patent #7,410,195.
- Durable, tested over 1 million cycles.
- Smaller profile adds stability to the door.
- Only two 1-1/8" diameter holes for easier door preparation.
- Preparation prevents the veneer from splitting at the corners of the door.
- Quiet & smooth activation.
- Fully automatic; opening active door retracts top & bottom bolts.
- Override feature prevents damage to doors or bolt if bolt head is blocked from entering strike.
- Low (3 lbs. maximum) closing force. ADA Compliant.
- Adjustable Bolt Head Rod: bolts can be vertically adjusted 1/2" for unusual clearances.
- For up to 4' W x 9' H fire rated wood core & composite doors up to 1-1/2 hours fire rating.
- UL Listed.
Fastener: 8 each #8 x 1 FH SMS, 8 each 8 x 3/4 FH Combo Screws, 4 each Plastic Anchors.
Finish: The Rockwood 2962 Automatic Flush Bolt comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Face Plate: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4".