2034-STD-AL-LH - Door Closer by LCN
The concealed LCN closers feature a modern design for concealment in either the head frame or top rail of the door.
The concealed LCN 2030 Series PACER® is a heavy duty closer designed to fit in a narrow, minimum 1-3/4" aluminum transom. The single lever arm and roller assembly provide smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 2030 Series is UL & cUL listed for self-closing doors, without hold-open. Test and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 2030 Series closer shipped with standard arm, security track, mounting/finish plate, and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Aluminum frame requires minimum 1-3/4" (44mm) x 4" (102mm) tube.
- Closers to meet ADA requirements.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 2034: Exterior Door Witdh - Size 4 (30" - 36"); Interior (38" - 48").
Track Function Option:
STD (Standard Track 2030-3038): Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track. Will accept hold-open clip and/or bumper assembly.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 2030 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.