2011 - Single Electromagnetic Lock by DynaLock
Single coil. Mounts to the underside of the frame header. 1200 Lbs. Holding Force.
The 2011 Full Size Series exert 1200lbs. of direct holding force sufficient to deter a breach of security from either side of a door. Specified for commercial, industrial or institutional openings. Full size, adjustable mounting, field-selectable 12 or 24 volt AC/DC input, low power consumption and low cost make the 2011 an excellent choice when low cost and high security are required.
All 2000 Series locks are designed for ease of installation with adjustable mounting, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments. Optional integrated door and lock status sensors allow remote monitoring without the need to install separate "door contacts".
The 2000 Series is offered in single, double, and split armature models for both outswinging and inswinging doors. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Internal wiring compartment includes built-in circuit board attached to access cover to provide a convenient, plug in, concealed area for wiring connections.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- A narrow backset of 1-1/2" may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.
- No residual magnetism - the door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
- Multiple sensor and monitor options increases flexibility, security and compatiblity with system equipment.
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
- Lifetime Warranty - American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electromagnetic locks.
- Available in Satin Aluminum (US28) finish.
Holding Force: 1200 Lbs. Each Coil.
Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC/VAC (Field Selectable)
Current Draw: 0.42 @ 12V Each Coil; 0.21A @ 24V Each Coil
Contact Ratings: DSM - 0.5A @ 24VDC/VAC
DYN - 1A @ 24VDC/VAC
ATS - 0.5A @ 24VDC/VAC
Coil Resistance: 53.2 Ohms (+/-10%) Wht/Wht, Blk/Blk
Door Status Switch (DSM): Signals door closed or ajar. SPDT contacts.