176 - Brass Combination Padlock (With Key Option) by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 176 Resettable Combination Padlock features a 2" (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability and a 1" (25mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. The 4-digit dials allow you to set-your-own combination and reset to restrict/change allowed access - 10,000 combinations available. The key override features allows supervisory access at any time if needed.
Features and Benefits:
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination with key override feature for supervisory access.
- Reset to any of 10,000 personalized combination.
- 2" (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability.
- 1" (25mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Order override key separately, K7.
Best Used For:
- Job Boxes & Gang Boxes.
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes.
- Tool Chests & Tool Boxes.
- Tool Cribs.
Key Control: The 176 Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders ("Match to Existing Key Number") require a 3-4 week factory lead time. Please enter your existing key number in the "Keying Instructions" box below. All special-order padlocks are custom-made and cannot be returned.