1631 - Built-in Combination Padlock (With Key Option) by Master Lock
Offering convenient automatic locking, the Master Lock No. 1631 Built-In Combination Lock series is designed for standard lift handle lockers and features five different pre-set combinations for a longer, useful life in your facility. Standard key control used for combination changes and allows quick supervisory access. Customization options are available along with ADA compliant models.
All 1631 Padlocks come with control charts and have the additional feature of Key Control (Key Override) for supervisory access.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for standard lift handle lockers with hinges on the left.
- Convenient, automatic locking.
- Secure, easy to dial 3-digit combination.
- Longer useful life with 5 different pre-set combinations; easily changed to maintain security.
- End user registration and control charts provided to secure and simplify administration.
- Optional color dials - See "Related Items" above.
Best Used For:
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
Key Control: The 1631 Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 1631 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.