1594 - Combination Padlock w/ Shackle Shroud (With Key Option) by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 1594 Letter Lock™ shrouded combination padlock with key control feature for supervisory access use letters instead of numbers for easier combination recall with an easy-to-remember phrase for additional convenience. These locks also include many enhanced security features, like a shackle shroud to prevent shackle cutting or shimming, the exclusive BlockGuard® Anti-Shim technology and a hardened steel shackle. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 5/16" (8mm) diameter, these locks provide multiple customization options to fit your needs.
Master Lock offers new models that combine a combination padlock with a shackle shroud. A shrouded combination padlock is a simple and cost-effective way to gain higher security compared to using standard combination padlocks alone. Protects against shackle cutting and helps prevent shimming.
Features and Benefits:
- Shackle shroud helps prevent shackle cutting and shimming.
- Letter Lock™ - Popular combination lock with easy-to-dial and remember 3-letter combinations.
- Easy-to-remember phrase included with each padlock for additional convenience.
- Patent BlockGuard® Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the latch mechanism.
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system administration.
- Key control feature provides supervisory access.
- 1-7/8" (48mm) wide double-reinforced stainless steel body withstands abuse.
- 3/4" (19mm) tall, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance.
Best Used For:
- Office Environments & Equipment.
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
- Storage Lockers.
Colored Dials: The No. 1594 Padlock is available in Black (BLK), Blue (BLU), Gold (GLD), Gray (GRY), Green (GRN), Orange (ORJ), Purple (PRP) & Red (RED). All colors are factory-ordered and require a 8-10 business day lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Key Control: The 1594 Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Purchase Orders: We do accept Purchase Orders from public schools, universities and institutions. You can e-mail all PO's to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to us at 301-948-1029.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 1594 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.