029A Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
A dual function machine, specifically designed for automotive key cutting. The 029A provides an economical, convenient and dependable solution for code cutting and duplication of automotive keys, including double-sided types.
The dual functionality makes the 029A an economical choice for the shop that requires the convenience of duplication and the utility of code cutting. Simple to operate, and offers features operators will appreciate.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates longer blade keys and large bow keys.
- Dial type depth adjustment simplifies calibration and improves accuracy.
- Offset carriage allows for tip gauging.
- Four-way vise jaw designed specifically for the 029A securely clamp and index a variety of automotive keys, including double sided without adapters.
- Spring loaded cutter guide simplifies the key origination (code cutting) process.
- Display unit on the hood allows the operator to "key in" the code depths for easy reference during cutting process.
- Special depth limit device guards against cutter contact with vise jaws.
- Features "soft-touch" deburring brush.
- Cutter is made of high speed tool steel.
- Built in circuit breaker protection.
- Chip tray provided.
- Meets OSHA and CSA/NRTL/C requirements model.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motor: 110V standard; 1/4 HP.
Dimensions: 15.5" W x 14" D x 10" H (39.4cm x 35.6cm x 25.4cm).
Click Here for 029A Template
Click Here for 029A Instruction Manual