EL99DT (990DT - Dummy Trim) - Electric Latch Retraction Rim Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 99-Series includes a fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations.
The EL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices. A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit door to push-pull operation. A powerful, continuous duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt, either for momentary unlatching, or for extended periods of time. The EL feature is an alternative to manual dogging.
EL devices are also useful with automatic door operators, and may be applied to fire-rated applications when under the control of an automatic fire alarm system. UL approved for Class II circuit applications.
The EL option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply, or the control operator. Refer to EPT-2 power transfer and the PS914 power supply.
The Von Duprin 98 & 99 Rim exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1. The 98 has a smooth mechanism case and the 99 has a grooved case.
Features and Benefits:
- Rim exit device with 990DT dummy pull trim, pull when dogged. No outside operation, no cylinder.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors.
- ANSI Function - 02.
- Strike - 299 - Dull Black.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion.
- For doors 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard.
- Available in Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- 3 ft. device fit doors 28" to 36". 4 ft device fits door 34" to 48".
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Escutcheon Plate Size - 3" x 14-13/16" x 3/32".
- Pull Center to Center - 5-1/2".
- Projection - 2".
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 99 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.