EL9927NL (990NL-R&V - Night Latch Trim) - Electric Latch Retraction Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 99-Series includes a fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations.
The EL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices. A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit door to push-pull operation. A powerful, continuous duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt, either for momentary unlatching, or for extended periods of time. The EL feature is an alternative to manual dogging.
EL devices are also useful with automatic door operators, and may be applied to fire-rated applications when under the control of an automatic fire alarm system. UL approved for Class II circuit applications.
The EL option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply, or the control operator. Refer to EPT-2 power transfer and the PS914 power supply.
The Von Duprin 98 & 99 Surface mounted vertical rod exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3, 2008 Grade 1. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts. The 9827 has a smooth mechanism case and the 9927 has a grooved case.
Features and Benefits:
- Rim exit device with 990NL night latch trim, key retracts latch.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors.
- Strikes Top - 299 - Dull black finish, Bottom - 248L4 & 304L - unfinished.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion.
- For doors 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Vertical Rods - standard rods accommodate 7' door.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard.
- Available in Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- 3 ft. device fit doors 28" to 36". 4 ft device fits door 34" to 48".
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking Anti-friction Top & Bottom Bolt, 5/8" throw.
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor - 39-5/8".
- Top rod length is 34-15/16". Bottom rod length is 31-1/4".
- Door Undercut 1/4".
- Center Case Dimensions - 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8".
- Top & Bottom Latch Case: 4-1/2" x 2-1/8" x 1-1/2".
- Rim cylinder not included.
- Projection Pushbar Neutral - 3-13/16", Pushbar Depressed - 3-1/16".
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 99 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.