88TP (880TP - Thumbpiece Trim) - Rim Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 88-Series cross bar style of exit device is a traditional crossbar design with proven service on rugged applications.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 88 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 88 Rim exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for accident hazard installations. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts. This device is field reversible.
Features and Benefits:
- Rim exit device with 880TP thumbpiece trim.
- Device is furnished with standard 299 strike in dull black finish.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts.
- Field reversible.
- Hex key dogging.
- 3/4" throw latch bolt.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 1994, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Crossbar height to finished floor - 36-13/16".
- Crossbar projection - neutral 4-3/4", depressed 4".
- Lock stile case - 8-1/4" x 2-3/4" x 15/16".
- Hinge stile case - 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16".
- Rim cylinder not included.
- Crossbar tubing - 1" (25mm) outside diameter.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 88 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.