8875L-F (373L - Entrance Lever Trim) - Fire Rated Mortise Lock Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 88-Series cross bar style of exit device is a traditional crossbar design with proven service on rugged applications.
The 7500 Mortise lock is equipped with a 3/4" (19mm) anti-friction latch bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
The Von Duprin 8875-F Mortise Lock exit device for all types of 4' x 8' (1219mm x 2438mm) single and 8' x 8' (2438mm x 2438mm), UL listed, 3 hours. Fits door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" (121mm).
Features and Benefits:
- UL listed for 3 hour Fire Exit Hardware.
- Mortise Lock exit device with 373L lever trim, key lock and unlocks lever.
- Device is furnished with standard 575 strike in dull black finish.
- This device is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Crossbar length 42".
- 3/4" throw latch bolt.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 1994, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Crossbar height to finished floor - 36-13/16".
- Latch bolt height to finished floor - 40-3/32".
- Crossbar projection - neutral 4-7/8", depressed 4".
- Lock stile case - 8-1/4" x 2" x 15/16".
- Lock case - 4-5/8" x 5-3/4" x 1-1/16".
- Hinge stile case - 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16".
- 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
- Crossbar tubing - 1" (25mm) outside diameter.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 88 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.