8875DT (880DT - Dummy Trim) - Mortise Lock Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 88-Series cross bar style of exit device is a traditional crossbar design with proven service on rugged applications.
The 7500 Mortise lock is equipped with a 3/4" (19mm) anti-friction latch bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
The Von Duprin 8875 Mortise Lock exit device for all types of single and double doors, UL listed for accident hazard installations. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutouts and door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" (121mm). This device is field reversible but comes handed from the factory.
Features and Benefits:
- Mortise Lock exit device with 880DT dummy pull trim, pull when dogged. No outside operation, no cylinder.
- Device is furnished with standard 575 strike in dull black finish.
- For all types of single and double doors.
- Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutouts.
- This device is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Hex key dogging.
- Crossbar length 42".
- 3/4" throw latch bolt.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 1994, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Crossbar height to finished floor - 36-13/16".
- Latch bolt height to finished floor - 40-3/32".
- Crossbar projection - neutral 4-7/8", depressed 4".
- Lock stile case - 8-1/4" x 2" x 15/16".
- Lock case - 4-5/8" x 5-3/4" x 1-1/16".
- Hinge stile case - 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16".
- Crossbar tubing - 1" (25mm) outside diameter.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 88 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.