8847TL-F (880DT-V-SA / 376T - Thumbturn Trim) - Fire Rated Concealed Vertical Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 88-Series cross bar style of exit device is a traditional crossbar design with proven service on rugged applications.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 88 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 8847-F Fire concealed mounted vertical rod exit device for all types of 8' x 8' (2438mm x 2438mm), UL listed, 3 hours. Fits door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" (121mm).
Features and Benefits:
- UL listed for 3 hour Fire Exit Hardware.
- Device with 880DT dummy trim and 376T thumbturn trim.
- Device is furnished standard with 301L strike. All necessary mounting fasteners are included.
- This device is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Field sizeable.
- 5/8" throw latch bolt.
- Crossbar width - 42".
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Device centerline - 39-13/16".
- Crossbar centerline to finished floor - 36-13/16" (935mm) at center.
- Crossbar projection - neutral 4-7/8", depressed 4".
- Lock stile case - 8-1/4" x 2" x 15/16".
- Hinge stile case - 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16".
- Crossbar tubing - 1" (25mm) outside diameter.
- Top and Bottom latch case - 4" x 2" x 1-7/8".
- 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
- Vertical Rod - 3/8" (10mm) hexagon.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above."
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 88 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.