8827DT (880DT - Dummy Trim) - Surface Vertical Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 88-Series cross bar style of exit device is a traditional crossbar design with proven service on rugged applications.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 88 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 8827 Surface mounted vertical rod exit device for all types of single and double doors, UL listed for accident hazard installations. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and fits door stiles as narrow as 2-1/2" (90mm). This device is field sizable.
Features and Benefits:
- Device with 880DT dummy trim function, pull when device is dogged.
- Strike-standard top strike, 299 dull black finish, bottom strikes, 248L-4 and 304L.
- For all types of single and double doors.
- 1-3/4" thick doors standard.
- For 7' door height.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout.
- Fully reversible.
- Field sizeable.
- Hex key dogging.
- 5/8" throw latch bolt.
- Crossbar width - 42".
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Crossbar projection - neutral 4-7/8", depressed 4".
- Lock stile case - 8-1/4" x 2-3/4" x 15/16".
- Hinge stile case - 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16".
- Crossbar tubing - 1" (25mm) outside diameter.
- Top and Bottom latch case - 4" x 2" x 1-7/8".
- Vertical Rod - 1/2" tubing.
- Maximum door undercut - 1/4".
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 88 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.