5575DT (550DT - Dummy Trim) - Mortise Lock Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 55-Series cross bar style of exit device is primarily used in architectural applications. It is available in both wide and narrow stile, and is ideal for environments that demand a traditional looking device with the durabilty to withstand rugged applications.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 55 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 5575 Mortise Lock exit device for all types of single and double doors. UL listed for accident hazard installations.
The 7500 Mortise lock is field reversible without removing the lock from the door. It has a non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel. Wood doors required 589 cover plate. Specify for 2-1/4" door.
Features and Benefits:
- Mortise Lock exit device with 550DT dummy pull trim, pull when dogged. No outside operation, no cylinder.
- Device is furnished with standard 575 strike in dull black finish.
- For single and double doors.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard on non fire-rated devices.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Latch Bolt - 3/4" (19mm) throw latch bolt.
- Crossbar length 42" (1067mm), Field sizeable.
- Fasteners - Sex nuts and bolts for mounting are included for 1-3/4" (44mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 55 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.