5547DT (550DT - Dummy Trim) - Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 55-Series cross bar style of exit device is primarily used in architectural applications. It is available in both wide and narrow stile, and is ideal for environments that demand a traditional looking device with the durabilty to withstand rugged applications.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 55 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 5547 Concealed Vertical Rod exit device for use on single or double metal doors. UL listed for accident hazard installations and fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" (44mm). Standard device fits 6' 8" to 8' 0" door height.
Features and Benefits:
- Concealed Vertical Rod exit device with 550DT dummy pull trim, pull when dogged. No outside operation, no cylinder.
- Device is furnished with 471U and 304L strikes.
- For metal single and double doors.
- For doors 1-3/4" thick. (Specify if 2-1/4" door).
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard on non fire-rated devices.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Latch Bolt - 1/2" (13mm) throw (MD).
- Standard device fits 6' 8" to 8' 0" door height.
- Crossbar height to finished floor 36-13/16" (1011mm) at center.
- Fasteners - Sex nuts and bolts for mounting are included for 1-3/4" (44mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 55 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.