Ultimate II Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The ultimate "card type" code machine for originating commercial/residential and automotive keys. Best Features, Best Value, Best Choice!
Simply insert the code card for the intended lock application into the machine. Create the desired cuts by rotating the machine's depth and spacing cranks and remove the key. Changing to another manufacturer or application is as easy as changing the card and cutting a new key.
Code cards are identified by both lock manufacturer and Ilco card number. Easy-to-use, informative cards include space and depth markings, tables, correct cutter, vise jaw position, key gaging method, and correct keyblank.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes code cards, allowing the operator to change the machine setup quickly and add new applications at minimal cost.
- Easy view code card design enhances accuracy and speed.
- Superior dial depth adjustment system provides quicker, more precise calibration.
- Flapper style keyblank alignment gage ensures accurate, level key placement.
- Titanium nitride coating provides extra long cutter life.
- Quick rate depth and spacing drive shafts speed up the key cutting process.
- Up-to-date card selection covers current key applications.
- Tilting cutter head for making angled cuts on Medeco® keys and similar types.
- Capacitor start motor enables use with 12 volt DC power inverters.
- Durable power coat finish.
- Includes: Code Cards (112 Commercial/Residential/Automotive/8 Micrometer Cards), Binder with code card holders, Standard and U-shaped tip stops, Steel stabilizer shim, T14MC and TCW-1011 cutters, and tools to change cutters and adjust machine.
Motor: 110V, 3.5 Amps Standard.
Cutter: TCW-14MC and TCW1011MC; Standard.
Dimensions: 12" W x 14" D x 10" H (30.5cm x 35.6cm x 25.45cm).
Click Here for Universal II Template
Click Here for Universal II Instruction Manual