Triax Quattro Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The new Silca Triax Quattro is a real technological jewel: easy to use and fast, it incorporates quality and precision in cutting even the most complex laser type and dimple keys.
Thanks to the provided accessories this key cutting machine is also an excellent solution for engraving keys, keyrings and small medals.
Features and Benefits:
- Manage complex operations with the aid of the numerous new items and innovative functions incorporated in the machine.
- Large colored graphic display on machine.
- Innovative software functions designed to meet the needs of key cutters, from the simplest to the most complex. Just a few of the many: search by keyblank, lock system (SSN), manufacturer, system description and indirect code.
- More powerful optimized work cycle: New motor, spindle, improved axis movement, and motorized fourth axis for angulated cuts (+/- 45°).
- Cutter holder has 14 cutter positions and comes with an adhesive on which to write the names of the cutters to help you identify them immediately.
- The standard cutter provided with Triax Quattro is the W500 which can be used to cut 65% of the dimple keys currently on the market.
- Comes with a surprising useful innovation in the form of a pen drive (1GB) incorporated in the machine.
Power Supply: 110V-AC standard; 1/4 HP, 1725 rpm.
Maximimum Absorbed Power: 230V: 1, 4 Amps. 300 Watt.
Cutter Motor: 36V-200W.
Tool Speed: 6.000-17.000 RPM.
Movements: On 3 axis with ball screws activated by step motors, on rectified roller guides.
Clamp: R1+R12 universal interchangeable (cutting + engraving).
Runs: Upper Axis X: 32mm. Lower Axis Y: 57 mm. Vertical Axis Z: 30mm.
Dimensions: 450mm W x 600mm D x 510mm H.
Click Here for Triax Quattro Template