TC201 ADA Series Door Closer by Global Door Closers
The TC200 is recommended for use on all aluminum store front doors, wood or hollow metal commercial applications. It is a versatile utility closer that provides narrow styling and has a full selection of accessories to accomodate the requirement of any field installation.
In this series, our TC201 is a multi-size spring model that offers adjustable power with a choice of range Sizes 2-5 where high rates of closing force are required. Our TC201ADA model also offers adjustable spring power Sizes 1-4 for use on interior doors requiring less than 5 lbs. of opening force and exterior doors requiring less than 8.5 lbs. This complies with ADA handicap codes and ANSI/BHMA standard requirements. Both models will retrofit most full size closers with a 9-1/16" industry standard hole pattern to update any opening for code compliance.
Features and Benefits:
- Grade 1 certified, ANSI/BHMA A156.4.
- UL listed compliant with UL10C for positive pressure.
- Aluminum alloy body.
- Non-handed - reversible.
- Spring size closers 3,4, 5.
- Multi-size closers 1-4 & 3-6.
- TC201 ADA conforms to handicap code requirements.
- Two independent valves control sweep and latch closing speeds - backcheck optional.
- Packed standard for reguler & top jamb mounting.
- Supplied with both wood and machine screws.
- Available in Aluminum (AL) & Duronodic (DU) finish.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).