900 Series Pushbutton Lock by Simplex / Unican
The Simplex 900 Series is a cost-effective access control solution. The auxiliary lockset provides fully mechanical access control, while allowing free egress at all times by interior thumbturn. It's unique teardrop shape mounts above your existing lock or can be used alone to provide quick, keyless entry for commercial or residential applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Access Control: Mechanical Pushbutton Lock - eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides fully mechanical access control, while allowing free egress at all times by interor thumbturn. Deadbolt models must be manually relocked. Deadlocking spring latch models automatically relock each time the door closes.
- No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements.
- Number of Codes: Single access code - one easy to manage code for all users.
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door.
- Handing: Field reversible latch; invert the lock for right hand doors; roman numerals are easily read in either orientation.
- Durability: Highly weather resistant.
- Key Override: Can be used to override the lock combination and gain access using a key. Allows facilities to initate or maintain a master-keyed security system.
Locking Device Options:
Deadbolt (904 & 910) - 1" throw, manual relock.
Deadlocking Latch (919 & 938) - 5/8" throw, with automatic relock.
Click Here for Link to the Simplex 900 Series Specifications
Finish: Available in Satin Brass 04 (633) and Satin Chrome 26D (626).
Latch: 1" (25mm) deadbolt; 5/8" deadlocking spring latch.
Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg).
Strike: Includes strike plate for outswing doors, cast box strike for inswing doors; metal door frames require the optional surface mortise box strike or use of an adapter kit.
Backset: 2-9/16" (65mm) for outswing doors, 2-1/2" (64mm) for inswing doors.
Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-1/2" (38mm); 1-3/4" (44mm) to 2-1/8" (54mm).
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Simplex 900 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.