XMS - Exit Motion Sensor by Securitron
Versatile Motion Detection for Hands-Free Exit Request!
The XMS Passive Infrared motion sensor reliably detects motion near a door and releases its magnetic lock. Versatile mounting options and an easily adjustable infrared beam pattern provide optimal coverage of the egress area for smooth, hands-free lock release and exit.
Note: Securitron recommends that an emergency exit button be used in conjunction with the XMS to meet applicable building codes and specific life safety issues. See "Related Items" above.
Features and Benefits:
- Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device.
- Designed to reliably release magnetic locks.
- Automatically and reliably cuts power to the lock with no human intervention.
- Request to Exit (REX) output.
- Easily adjustable beam pattern.
- Adjustable time relock.
- UL Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
Electrical: 20mA-50mA (depending on switching status) at 12VDC or 24VDC