XDT - Exit Delay Timer by Securitron
Sophisticated Control in an Easy to Use, Modular Exit Delay Timer!
Configurable exit delay is ideal for fail-safe environments that have varying needs throughout the day. Function is compatible with entry control, door/lock monitoring, and authorized immediate exit. Widely used in health-care environments to alert for patient exit and in retail environments to prevent theft.
Widely used in dementia wards to prevent patient wandering and in retail environment to prevent grab-n-dash theft.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets all code requirements including the BOCA 30 second relock function.
- Nuisance delay and release times are digitally set using precise DIP switches.
- Three 5 Amp SPDT relays for interface capabilities.
- External switches such as time clocks can put the XDT into different modes when delayed exit is not desired at all times.
- UL Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
(XDT) Exit Delay Timer: Board Only.
BA-XDT: Surface mount enclosure with piezo sounder and door label.
FA-XDT: Flush mount plate enclosure with piezo sounder and door label.