WSS - Wave Sense Switch by Securitron
No-Touch Switch for Hands-Free, Germ-Free Activation!
The Wave Sense Switch features a new class of motion sensing technology for hands-free, contactless switch activation. Use for request to exit (REX), activation or on/off switching to trigger a variety of access control devices in place of a push plate or push button.
While primarily intended for indoor operation, an optional rain cover (WCC) and gasketed backbox (WBB) allow reliable use for exterior areas not directly exposed to rain or snow.
Features and Benefits:
- Active microwave motion sensing using Doppler rader-more reliable than infrared sensors.
- Adjustable sensing zone from 4" to 24" (102mm to 610mm) helps screen out incidental traffic.
- Microwave sensing FCC certified for use in general and medical environments.
- Touchless activation for hands-free operation, reduces transmission of germs.
- Pulse mode to initiate action or toggle mode to provide on/off switch.
- Offered in a single-gang or double-gang model.
- Mounting ring included or install in standard plastic or metal gang box.
- Water resistant-foam gasket included.
- Compatible with Securitron (WBB) Weather Back Box and (WCC) Weather Cover-Clear.
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to 2004/108/EC.
- FCC: G9B-MS08.
- IC: 4680A-MS08.
Self-sensing 12 or 24V DC or AC input (±10%)
Maximum power consumption: less than 1.5 Watts (125mA at 12VDC)
1 amp SPDT contact can be operated in toggle or pulse mode
Pulse output: 0.5 seconds
Operating Temperature: -4 to +131F [-20 to +55C] Indoor use