KP1 - Tubular Keyswitch by Securitron
Features and Benefits:
- For less demanding applications.
- Stainless steel faceplates.
- 12/24VDC bi-color LED, tubular style keyswitches.
- 7 Amp rated SPDT switch.
- Momentarily turning the key changes the state of the contacts.
- Includes anti-tamper screws.
- Includes two keys.
Momentary Switch: A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.
Alternate Switch (A): An Alternate Switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an alternate switch. Alternate switches are also called maintained or latching switches.