TSH - Touch Sense Handle by Securitron
Sized to conceal existing mounting holes, the TSH Touch Sense Handle replaces standard pulls on aluminum doors to allow maglock release for egress. With flexible options, it works equally well on inswing doors or as a push-open device for outswing doors, offering a clean look on aluminum frame glass doors.
Features and Benefits:
- For use on any push, pull, or swing-through door.
- Activates electronic release via DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched to allow free egress.
- Backup push button.
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included.
- Automatic dual voltage 12VDC/24VDC.
- Available in Clear (CL) & Black (BK) finish.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50091-1, EN 61000-6-2 Approved.
40mA at rest; 25mA releasing at 12VAC or 12VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only
(EL) ElectroLynx (EL-TSH): ElectroLynx is a standardized plug-in connection system which allows for the easy installation of door mounted hardware. Door mounted locking hardware, doors, hinges or power transfer devices and frames are all pre-wired at the factory with universal plug-in connectors for a simplified and time saving installation in the field.
Delivery: The Securitron TSH-CL is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.