RB - Relay Board by Securitron
The RB4 provides Normally - Open or Normally - Closed relays that can be interconnected. Ideal for interlock installations or wherever a basic relay board is used ot trigger action, shunt alarms or report status from an access control system.
Features and Benefits:
- 4 DPDT relays with 2 Amp contacts.
- Individual coil connections - common negative or positive.
- Replaces socket mount relays.
- Dry contact connections via screw terminals.
- Relays have low current coils (13mA at 12VDC; 8mA at 24VDC).
- Allows operation from most LED drive outputs.
4" W x 3-1/2" H
32mA at 12VDC or 32mA at 24VDC Max
Operating Temperature: -13 to +158F [-25 to +70C]