R100-1H - Wireless Reader and Aperio Hub by Securitron
Surface Mounted - No Drilling!
The R100-1H surface mounted wireless reader and pre-paired Aperio hub offers an elegant way to extend access control to glass, stone, granite or marble entryways. Installation is easy, requires no drilling or pulling of wires and can adhere in minutes. A complement to ASSA ABLOY electrified locking devices, including electro-magnetic locks, electrified strikes, electric locks and electrified exit devices, glass entryways can now integrate robust access control while maintaining a clean, wireless appearance.
- Minimal field configuration for quick, easy wireless deployments that eliminate the costs and inconvenience of complex site surveys.
- Fully-encrypted AES128 wireless communcation between teh R100 surface mounted wireless reader and Aperio hub ensures data security.
- The Aperio wireless hub connects to an access control system with Wiegand wiring plus additional tamper and low battery signal wires.
- The Aperio hub should be mounted within 50' of the desired lock location and through two walls or less.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully-encrypted AES 128 wireless communcation.
- Online transaction audit trail capability.
- Low battery signaling and reporting.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Green status LED indicator.
- Two models are available to support low frequency or high frequency cards:
- Low frequency model supports PROX and EM PROX.
- High frequency model supports iCLASS, iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, ISO14443B UID, Mifare, Mifare Plus, Desfire SE, Desfire EV1, NFC.
- Adheres to glass surface without any connecting wires.
- Shortened wire pull from panel to hub provides cost benefit in installation.
- FCC Part 15.
- IC Compliant.
Operating Temperature: -40 to +122F [-40 to +50C]
Battery: 1 x 3V CR2 Lithium Battery