AQE - Power over Ethernet (PoE) Rack Mount Injector by Securitron
The Securitron AQE250R and AQE500R are 16 port, Power over Ethernet (PoE) injectors that can be monitored and managed online. This series provides power and data to PoE devices such as PTZ cameras, video, access control, door locks and other PoE devices.
These rack mounted power supplies feature (16) ports at up to 32W per port with 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit support. They offer remote power monitoring and the ability to remotely shut down individual ports or all ports simultaneously. They also include a 48V battery charger for cost effective back-up power.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 32W/port IEEE 802.3at, up to maximum output of 256W or 540W.
- Extended temperature range operation up to +122F [+50C].
- Remote managed system with brower interface.
- Remote PoE shutdown per port or all ports simultaneously.
- Identifies and protects non-PoE equipment.
- Port status LED for easy diagnostics.
- Overtemperature, overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit protection.
- Illuminated master power switch with circuit breaker.
- 1U 19" rack mount or wall mount (with bracket included).
- Accepts AC or DC input power.
- FCC part 15, Class A.
- EN 55022 Class A (Emissions).
- EN55024 (Immunity).
- UL/CUL 60950-1.
- CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1.
- RoHS Compliant.
AQE Series AQE250R: AQE Series AQE500R:
16 ports 16 Ports
10/100/1000 Mbps data rate 10/100/1000 Mbps data rate
Up to 32W per port, IEEE.802at, up to 32W per port, IEEE.802at, up to
256W aggregate power 540W aggregate power
AC Input Requirement:
Input voltage: 100-240VAC Input voltage: 100-240VAC
Input current: 4.5A max. Input current: 9A max.
AC frequency: 47 to 63 Hz. AC frequency: 47 to 63 Hz.
DC Input Requirement:
Input voltage: 50VDC ±10% Input voltage: 50VDC ±10%
Input current: 7A max Input current: 14A max
Battery Back-up Specification:
Input voltage: 48VDC nominal Input voltage: 48VDC nominal
Operating Temperature: -4 to +122F [-20 to +50C]