MUNL - Mortise UnLatch Strike by Securitron
Mortise UnLatch is for any application where an electric strike would be used for a mortise type lock. The Mortise UnLatch includes field adjustability for latch and deadlatch positions, releases under pressure and includes a latch status monitoring output.
FSUNL Option: FSUNL allows the UNL and MUNL to become selectable for either "Fail Safe" or "Fail Secure" operation. See "Related Items" above.
Features and Benefits:
- No cutting or altering of the jamb required.
- Releases under preload.
- Fits standard ANSI 4-7/8" strike cutout.
- Motorized, no solenoids.
- Fully concealed installation.
- Maintains dead-latch function at all times.
- Continuous duty.
- Latch status sensor is standard.
- One model works with most North American Mortise Locks (Sargent 7800 and 8200 require tab kit model #STK-1 for retrofit installations).
- Available in Stainless Steel (626) finish.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC Listed.
- NFPA-252 fire door compliant.
- UL listed to ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (60 PSI) Windstorm.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1; E09321, E09322, E09323.
- ASTM-E152 fire door compliant.
- Patents: 6,022,056; 6,581,991; 6,902,214.
Holding Force: 1500 lbs [680kg] static
12VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 700mA when operating
24VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 500mA when operating
Higher capacity supply (1-4 Amps) is recommended for startup inrush to achieve best operation under pre-load
Operating Temperature: -20 to +125F [-29 to +52C]
ANSI A250.13-2003 Windstorm Resistant - Rating by the American National Standards Institute. Rates strength of products to withstand impact from flying objects with force of over 3,000 lbs. static force and 350 ft. lbs. impact force.