MSS - Maximum Security Switches by Securitron
Tamper-resistant Maximum Security Switches (MSS) provide versatile door monitoring with armored cable options to detect the status of windows, doors, gates and more in higher security settings. With multiple options for different environments, MSS can be used with access control or alarm systems to provide peace of mind where status detection is a critical concern.
Features and Benefits:
- Interfaces to access control and alarm systems for remote indication of open/closed status.
- Unique "mated" magnetic contact for preventing defeat attempts by foreign magnets.
- Can be used to provide initiate signal to XDT delayed egress timer.
- Hidden anti-tamper output (MSS-1 and MSS-1G).
- Layered protection for tamper detection and reporting.
- SPDT Contact.
- MSS-1 includes jacketed cable for hollow metal applications.
- MSS-1G includes a 3-foot [936mm] stainless steel cable.
- (RT) enables remote testing to confirm function.
- UL 634 Listed.
- ULC/ORD-C634 Listed.
- Patent number: 5,668,533.
Main Output: SPDT at max of 125mA at 24VDC; 250mA at 12VDC
Tamper Output: Closed when secure; open to alarm - 1 Amp max current
Operating Temperature: -40 to +150F [-40 to +65C]