MK - Mortise Keyswitch by Securitron
The MK keyswitch supports electric lock control, alarm panel arming, reset and override when paired with any mortise cylinder 1-1/8" to 1-1/2".
Features and Benefits:
- Standard with momentary SPDT switch.
- 12 or 24VDC.
- Bi-color LED.
- Backing bracket permits integration with any 1-1/4" [32mm] or 1-1/8" [28mm] mortise cylinder (sold seperately).
- Support for 1-1/2" cylinder using spacer ring and backset.
- Additional switch position on backing bracket allows another switch to be activated by turning the key in the opposite direction.
- 5 Amp rated plunger switch.
- Includes anti-tamper screws.
Momentary Switch: A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.
Alternate Switch (A): An Alternate Switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an alternate switch. Alternate switches are also called maintained or latching switches.
Single Pole - Double Throw (SPDT): Switches with one input and two outputs. When the switch operation occurs, the connection shifts from output A to output B.
Double Pole - Double Throw (DPDT): Two SPDT switches that operate in tandem using one switch operation so that each connection shifts simultaneously from its primary output to its secondary output.
- Narrow Stile, Single-or Double-Gang.
- Local annunciation via Piezo sounder.
- Additional switch add on.
- 1-1/8" Key Cylinder, 26D finish, SC Keyway.
Delivery: The Securitron MK, MKA, MKA2, MKN & MKS are in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.