M38 - Smart Magnalock by Securitron
Bracket Mounted with Easy Installation for Interior Applications!
The M38 electromagnetic lock is ideal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. Offerings include solutions for interior rooms, closets and hallways where reliability, high durability and low-maintenance are required. Bracket mounting and wiring chamber provide quick, accurate installation.
600 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. This model offers a built-in wire access chamber and bracket mount design for a unique and simplified method of installation. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
Note: The M38 with Strike requires minimum 2.25" of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with mounting bracket using minimal tools.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Internal wire access chamber.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability and rust resistance.
- Architectural brushed aluminum finish (US28/628).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg]
Electrical: 350mA at 12VDC; 170mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only
(S) Senstat: Detects the presence of an armautre plate and notifies the access control or alarm system that the magnet is engaged. All Senstat Magnalocks use Formcisolated contacts.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.
(L) LED Indicator: Provides a local visual indicator of the status of the lock. On locks with the Senstat option, the LED will be green when the lock is powered but not secure, and red when the lock is secure. Locks without the Senstat option will only indicate green when powered.
(T) Anti-Tamper Sensor: Provides an SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) switch output that indicates if the wire access chamber cover has been tampered with or removed. When connected to an alarm point on an alarm panel or access control system it offers real-time notification of tampering attempts.
Delivery: The Securitron M38 is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.