LM - Latch Monitors by Securitron
The LM Series interfaces with an access control or alarm system to indicate the state of the latchbolt. Used alone or in conjunction with a door position switch, the LM provides confirmation that the door is secure, preventing false alarms and unauthorized access while providing tamper detection. Can also be used to transmit an initiate signal to model XDT delayed egress logic timers.
Features and Benefits:
- Electronically detects and reports mechanical latch and bolt positions.
- Provides peace of mind that the door is secure.
- Installs easily, conceals behind existing hardware.
- Requires no jamb or strike plate modification.
- LM1-1 provides SPDT switch, fits ANSI 4-7/8" cutout.
- LMS-1 provides SPDT switch, fits ANSI 2-3/4" cutout.
- LML-2 monitors moritse latch and deadbolt separately with two SPDT switches.
- UL 634 Listed.
- ULC/ORD-C634 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- Patent numbers: 5,757,269; 5,825,288.
Contact Rating: SPDT 2 Amp at 24V
Operating Temperature: -40 to +160F [-40 to +71C]