ICPT - PowerJump Inductive Coupling Power Transfer by Securitron
No Moving Parts, No More Broken Wires, No Need to Core Drill the Door!
The Securitron PowerJump ICPT ports power contactlessly and invisibly across the door gap to run electrified hardware on the door. With flexible installation placement on the latch side, hinge side or top of the door, it transfers power without pins or wires, eliminating points of vulnerability and wear .. and no need to core drill the door!
Features and Benefits:
- Transfers power wirelessly across door gaps of up to 3/16".
- Flexible mounting: can be installed on hinge side, latch side or top of frame.
- Dual Voltage output 12VDC or 24VDC field selectable.
- Continuous or intermittent duty.
- Recommended for fail secure devices.
- Use with electrified locks, latches or other door hardware requiring up to 6 watts (0.5A @ 12VDC) of power.
- Adhesive backed templates for accurate installation.
- UL 10C Fire Rated, 3 hour.
- CAN4-S101 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (=/-150 psi) Windstorm Listed.
- FCC Part 15 compliant.
- Patent: 8,294,302.
24VDC only 500mA max
500mA @ 12VDC
250mA @ 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +120F [-40 to +49C]
Endurance: 2,000,000 cycles