EPT - Electrical Power Transfer by Securitron
Concealed, Tamper Resistant, Flexible Power & Data Transfer!
The EPT Electric Power Transfer provides concealed, secure power and data conduit between a frame and door, transmitting power to electrified locks, exit bars and more. Its durable stamped steel housing and flexible spring steel conduit make the EPT suitable for most types of swinging doors with butt or continuous hinges or pivot hinges up to 3/4" offset. The EPT-SC accommodates swing-clear hinges and most pivot hinges.
Features and Benefits:
- Installs in the door and frame edges.
- Flexible steel shield protects wire bundles up to 5/16" thick.
- Works with almost any type butt hinge, continuous hinges and some pivot hinges.
- Rounded mounting tabs.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104 Listed.
- UL 634 Listed (EL-EPT/EL-EPTL).
- ULC/ORD-C634 (EL-EPT/EL-EPTL).
- ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (+/- 60PSF) Windstorm Listed.
Standard Version (EPT): For standard hinges and pivot hinges less than 3/4" offset.
Long Version (EPTL): For extended length.
Swing Clear (EPT-SC): For swing clear hinges or pivot hinges with larger offset; not for use with center pivot doors.
ElectroLynx (EL-EPT): ElectroLynx compatible including 12-22 AWG Wires, ElectroLynx connectors.